- Best Destinations
Kathmandu – Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour
Kathmandu –Tibet Everest base camp tour is another landmark of Tibet. This tour includes some of the most magnificent sights. This tour will fill you in with the memorable experience such as picturesque views of the Himalayas, Tibetan villages and its people, Tibet culture, history et cetera. Kathmandu Lhasa Everest base camp tour absolutely offers you some of the most amazing scenery,
Tibetan villages with very innocent people, charming view of the Himalayas and many more. This holiday is blending of culturally and naturally rewarding journey. A visit to important places of interest in Tibet including cultural, historic and natural attractions of Tibet, secondly remarkable Everest base camp trip is full of amazing things. The fascinating panoramic view beamed from the great north face of Mount Everest is sensational.
Days Activities 01. Fly from Kathmand to Gongger Airpot and drive 2 hours towards Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel. 02. Lhasa sightseeing, visiting Potala and Norbulinka palace , Derpung and Sera Monastery, Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Temple. Overnight at Hotel. 03. Lhasa sightseeing, visiting Potala and Norbulinka palace , Derpung and Sera Monastery, Jorkhang Temple and Barkhor Temple. Explore further visit and Overnight at Hotel. 04. Drive to Lhasa to Gyantse(259km) crossing the Kamba La(4794m) and Kora La Pass(5010m) and many more. Overnight at Hotel. 05. Drive Gyantse to Shigatse(90km) 3900m and attend sightseening of Tashilumpo Monastery and free tibetan market. Overnight at Hotel. 06. Drive Shigatse to xegar(244km) having sightseeing with amazing scenery and many more. Overnight at Guest House. 07. Drive Xegar to Dza Rambuk(60kms) 4920m and overnight at Guest House. 08. Trek from Rongbuk Monastery to everest base camp, exploring Everest Base Camp and Rangphu Glaciers and back to Tingiri. Overnight at Hotel. 09. Drive Tingiri to Nyalam(214kms) crossing Lalung La(5082m) and Nyalam(3800m). Overnight at Hotel. 10. Trek from Rongbuk Monastery to everest base camp, exploring Everest Base Camp and Rangphu Glaciers and back to Tingiri. Overnight at Hotel.
- Necessary Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis or tented camp.
- Comfortable A/C coach or Land Cruiser (Depend on group size and cost) for ground surface transportation.
- Necessary support truck for carry luggage.
- All Tibet permit.
- Nepal staff cook & helper permit.
- Yak & Yak men for trek /Border tax for vehicle
- 1 English speaking Tibetan Guide(other language speaking guide from Nepal on request)
- Food accomodotion and insurance of all our staffs.
- All meals during camping period / Trip Kitchen Equipment
- General first aid and rescue service on request.
- Excess baggage charge if any
- Travel insurance / cost of helicopter rescue on emergency.
- Chinese visa fee
- Nepal re-entry visa fee Expenses of private nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, Beverages, Tips, etc.
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ACCIDENTS, ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides, FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS due to weather or technical problems, etc.
Read 748 timesPublished in Touring
- Country: Tibet
- Activities: Touring
- No. of Days: 1-2 Weeks
Latest from AdministratorMore in this category: Lhasa and the Valley of the Kings – Fly In / Fly Out »
More in this Category
- Lhasa – Palaces and Monasteries – Fly In / Fly Out(4 Nights / 5 Days)
- Overland Central Tibet Tour – Drive in / Fly Out(7 Nights / 8 days)
- Central Tibet &- Everest Base Camp – Fly in / Drive Out(10 Nights / 11 Days)
- Mount Kailash and Mansarovar tour
- Lhasa and the Valley of the Kings – Fly In / Fly Out
- Kathmandu – Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour
House No. 391, First Floor, Narshing Chowk
Thamel Marga (Opposite to KIST Bank)
P.O. Box 10471
Telephone: +977-4248193 (Office)
FAX: +977-4248193 (Office)
Cell Direct: +977-9841532370 (Santosh Dhakal)
Cell Direct: +977-9841263088 (Ram Hari Khadka)
Cell Direct: +971528292795 (Govinda Luitel - Dubai Contact Office)