- Best Destinations
Overland Central Tibet Tour – Drive in / Fly Out(7 Nights / 8 days)
Central Tibet tour is one of the world’s extraordinary destination for the vistitor. Tibet is known as the “Rooftop of the world” and “Ocean of culture”. It lies at the hight of 4900meters from the sea level.Buddhisms defines the culture of Tibet. The capital city of the Tibet is Lasha which serves as the tibet political, economic and cultural center. It is attractive with a 1300 years history, brillent culture, unique folklore and enchanting highland view. Our journey starts from
kathmandu to this most fascinating destination central tibet. In central tibet tour you can take theround trip of Lasha which includes various most important historical landscapes, himalays, Gyantse, Yamdork Lake,Sigatse, Sakya, Xager,Tsedang, Tashilunpo Monestary which has the golden rooftop and impressive cheaples. You can also view best Everest view form Tingiri. You can view the most intresting, amazing and wondering site seens of the sparking white himalays, landscapes and the tibetian culture.
- Hotel accomodation on twin sharing basis or tented camp.
- Journey on A/C Coach or Land Cruiser(depending on group size and the cost) for ground transportation.
- Tibet permits and entrance fees.
- Necessary support veichel for luggage.
- Nepali staff cook and helper permit.
- One good english speaking tibetian guide (other language guides are provided from nepal in request.)
- Food accomodation and insurance of our staffs.
- General first aid and rescue service on request.
- Excess baggage charge if any
- Travel insurance / cost of helicopter rescue on emergency.
- Chinese visa fee
- Nepal re-entry visa fee Expenses of private nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, Beverages, Tips, etc.
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ACCIDENTS, ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides, FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS due to weather or technical problems, etc.
Day01 Kathmandu-Zhangmu (2300m.) – 123 Km Early morning drives from Kathmandu to Kodari. After doing immigration and custom formalities drive uphill to Zhangmu Immigration Post. Complete custom formalities. O/ntat Hotel.
Day02 Zhangmu-Xegar (4350m.) – 244 Km Drive to Xegar crossing Nyalamu Pass (3800m.) & Lalung La Pass (5050m.) This drive offers fantastic view of the high mountains including Everest (8848m.) O/nt atHotel.
Day03 Xegar-Xigatse (3900m.) – 244 Km Drive (Approx. 8 hrs) to Xigatse. Xigatse has the famous Tashilunpo Monastery and the seat of Panchen Lama. O/nt at Hotel.
Day04 Xigatse-Gyantse (3900m.) – 90 Km In the morning visit Tashilunpo Monastery and the free market of Xigatse. In the afternoon drive to Gyantse and visit Phalkor Monastery and Khumbum Stupa. O/nt at Hotel.
Day05Gyantse-Lhasa (3650m.) – 259 Km The drive to Lhasa takes 08 hours, crossing 2 passes The Karola (5010m.) and KAMBA LA (4794m.) Pass and YamdorkTso Lake. O/nt at hotel.
Day06/07Sightseeing tour of Potala and Nobulinkha Palace, Jokhang Temple, Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery and Barkhor Bazaar.
Day08Transfer to Gonggar airport for your onward flight to Kathmandu.
Read 637 timesPublished in Touring
- Country: Tibet
- Activities: Touring
- No. of Days: 1-2 Weeks
Latest from AdministratorMore in this category: « Central Tibet &- Everest Base Camp – Fly in / Drive Out(10 Nights / 11 Days) Lhasa – Palaces and Monasteries – Fly In / Fly Out(4 Nights / 5 Days) »
House No. 391, First Floor, Narshing Chowk
Thamel Marga (Opposite to KIST Bank)
P.O. Box 10471
Telephone: +977-4248193 (Office)
FAX: +977-4248193 (Office)
Cell Direct: +977-9841532370 (Santosh Dhakal)
Cell Direct: +977-9841263088 (Ram Hari Khadka)
Cell Direct: +971528292795 (Govinda Luitel - Dubai Contact Office)