- Best Destinations
Lhasa and the Valley of the Kings – Fly In / Fly Out
Lhasa literally means “Place of the gods”. Historical records shows the importance of Lhasa as on the process of conquering Tibet, the fifth Dalai Lama, Lobsang Gyatso (1617–1682), shifted the centre of his administration to Lhasa, which thereafter became both the religious and political capital. Despite of the Chinese influence,
Lhasa remains a city of wonders. On the course of Touring one can find various temples and monasteries such as the Jokhang and the Drepung Monastery where one can soak up the atmosphere of the rich Buddhist culture. The famous Potala Palace major attraction of Lhasa should be listed on the must see places. Official museum of Tibet is situated in Lhasa only. One who longs to know detail information about Tibet has to visit this “Tibet Museum”. Lhasa would not disappoint its entertainment lover visitors. There are few night spots in Lhasa performing Tibetan dances in traditional attire. Besides, In few bars they feature live music where performers sing in English, Chinese, Tibetan, and Nepalese . Wild Yeti believes that Touring the graceful Lhasa will be of great value to remark as a lifetime experience.
Days Activities 01. Fly to Gongger Airpot and move forward 2 hours to Lhasa. Take rest and overnight at Hotel. 02. Shightseeing in Lasha, visiting the Sera Monastery, Nurbolingka(summer palace of Dalai Lama), Jokhang Temple amd many more. Overnight at Hotel. 03. Sightseeing in Lhasa, visiting Potala palace, private quaters of Dalai Lama, Derpung Monastery, important Chapels, viewing the culture of Tibet and many more. Overnight at Hotel. 04. Drive Lhasa to Gyantse through Yamdork tso Lake and many more beautiful places. Overnight at Hotel. 05. Drive Gyantse(3950m) to Shigatse(3900m), visiting Gyantse Dzong and Gyantse Kumbum and drive to Shigatse. Overnight at Hotel. 06. Drive Shigatse to Tsethang 07. Visit the valley of Tombs(Yarlung Valley). 08. Drive to Gongger Airpot and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Necessary Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis or tented camp.
- Comfortable A/C coach or Land Cruiser (Depend on group size and cost) for ground surface transportation.
- Necessary support truck for carry luggage.
- All Tibet permit.
- Nepal staff cook & helper permit.
- Yak & Yak men for trek /Border tax for vehicle
- 1 English speaking Tibetan Guide(other language speaking guide from Nepal on request)
- Food accomodotion and insurance of all our staffs.
- All meals during camping period / Trip Kitchen Equipment
- General first aid and rescue service on request.
- Excess baggage charge if any
- Travel insurance / cost of helicopter rescue on emergency.
- Chinese visa fee
- Nepal re-entry visa fee Expenses of private nature such as Laundry, Telephone calls, Beverages, Tips, etc.
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ACCIDENTS, ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides, FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS due to weather or technical problems, etc.
Read 1010 timesPublished in Touring
- Country: Tibet
- Activities: Touring
- No. of Days: 1-2 Weeks
Latest from AdministratorMore in this category: « Kathmandu – Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour Mount Kailash and Mansarovar tour »
More in this Category
- Lhasa – Palaces and Monasteries – Fly In / Fly Out(4 Nights / 5 Days)
- Overland Central Tibet Tour – Drive in / Fly Out(7 Nights / 8 days)
- Central Tibet &- Everest Base Camp – Fly in / Drive Out(10 Nights / 11 Days)
- Mount Kailash and Mansarovar tour
- Lhasa and the Valley of the Kings – Fly In / Fly Out
- Kathmandu – Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour
House No. 391, First Floor, Narshing Chowk
Thamel Marga (Opposite to KIST Bank)
P.O. Box 10471
Telephone: +977-4248193 (Office)
FAX: +977-4248193 (Office)
Cell Direct: +977-9841532370 (Santosh Dhakal)
Cell Direct: +977-9841263088 (Ram Hari Khadka)
Cell Direct: +971528292795 (Govinda Luitel - Dubai Contact Office)