- Best Destinations
Kanchanjunga Base Camp
Kanchenjunga (8586m) the third highest peak in the world lies on the eastern border of Nepal with Sikkim and Tibet in the North.
The trek provides you an opportunity to experience alpine grasslands, rocky outcrops, low river valley, Spectacular mountain views, diverse landscape, flora and fauna, enrich with local culture.
A camping trek , handled by team of our professional guide, porters, Sherpa's and cooks who carry the equipment, assemble and dissemble the camp and have hot meals waiting for you at every food break is a key factor beyond the successful trekking.
ITINERARY OF KANCHANJUNGA BASE CAMP IN DETAIL
01. Upon arrival transfer to hotel evening trip briefing 02. After B/F Kathmandu heritage tour. Evening trip briefing. 03. Long Drive to Taplejung 04. Taplejung to Mitlung(890m) 05. Mitlung to Chirwa (1185m) 06. Chirwa to Lelep (1600m) 07. Lelep to Amjilosa(2498m) 08. Amjilosa to Gybla (2725m) 09. Gybla to Ghunsa(3415m) 10. Ghunsa Rest 11. Ghunsa to Khambachen (4145m) 12. Khambachen to Lhonak (4792m) 13. Lhonak to Kanchanjunga Base Camp (5140m) 14. K B C to Khambachen(4145m) 15. Khambachen to Ghunsa(3415m) 16. Ghunsa to Sinian la(4400m) 17. Pangbo to Cheram(3868m) 18. Cheram to Ramche(4610m) 19. Ramche to Tortong(2980m) 20. Tortong to Yamphudin(1692m) 21. Yamphudin Rest 22. Yamphudin to Mamangkhe(1786m) 23. Mamangkhe to Khesewa(2125m) 24. Khesewa to Simbu (1846m) 25. Simbu to Lalikharka(2266m) 26. Lalikharka to Taplejung(1820m) 27/28 Drive Back to KATHMANDU
- Well experience and licensed guide with necessary porter and there expenses.
- Complete Meals & Tented accomodation in trekking.
- All necessary trekking permits and conservation fees during the trek.
- Pick up's and drop by car and all surface ground transport by best available bus.
- Insurance to our crew and rescue assistance to our client including first aid medication.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu 2 night with breaksfast. .
- Necessary sherpas and kitchen helpers.
- Necessary camping equipment and camping charges while on trek.
- Farewell dinner with cultural program.
Not Included :
- Nepal entry visa fee upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport.U.S.$ 25
- Nature of personal expenses such as beverages hot showers
- Tips to our crew after the trip completion.
Read 681 timesPublished in Off the Beaten Trek
- Country: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking
- No. of Days: 4 and above
Latest from AdministratorMore in this category: « Dolpa to Rara Trek
More in this Category
House No. 391, First Floor, Narshing Chowk
Thamel Marga (Opposite to KIST Bank)
P.O. Box 10471
Telephone: +977-4248193 (Office)
FAX: +977-4248193 (Office)
Cell Direct: +977-9841532370 (Santosh Dhakal)
Cell Direct: +977-9841263088 (Ram Hari Khadka)
Cell Direct: +971528292795 (Govinda Luitel - Dubai Contact Office)