- Best Destinations
Lunana Wild Snowman Trek
Lunana Wild Snowman Trek sounds very interesting by its name. This trek is reputed as the toughest trek in the world because of its altitude, distance, climate and remoteness.A trek with adrenaline rush will also prove to be interesting and plenty of opportunities to explore exceptions. Lunana Wild Snowman Trek has the altitude which varies from 4000m to 5000m.
Passing almost 12 high pass will certainly add thrill to your trekking experience and again the thrill continues with the elevation up to the dzongs top of rocky cliffs. As the snow level rises up in this trek you will have an opportunity to explore some of the inaccessible places in the world.Next; village like Laya will attract you which is famous for the attire of the village people. Yak hairs are used to make out their clothing with pointed bamboo hats, extraordinary attire. Wild Yeti has also listed this trek as toughest trek. To accomplish any toughest task ,bravery is not the thing what it asks for but a proper planning and keen determination is required.Likewise,to accomplish this toughest trek Wild Yeti has proper itinerary, experienced guide, required information what now we need is your determination.
Itinerary of Lunana Wild Snowman Trek
01. Fly to Paro 02. Paro to Thimphu 03. Thimphu to Punakha 04. Punakha to Tashithang to Geon Damji 05. Geon Damji to Gasa 06. Gasa to Koena 07. Koena to Laya 08. Laya: halt to rest and explore Laya Village. 09. Laya to Rodophu 10. Rodophu to Narithang 11. Narithang to Tarina 12. Tarina to Woche 13. Woche to Lhedi 14. Lhedi to Thanza 15. Thanza: halt for rest. 16. Thanza to Tshochena 17. Tshochena to Jichu Dramo 18. Jichu Dramo to Chukarpo 19. Chukarpo to Tampetsho 20. Tampetsho to Maorothang 21. Maorothang to Nikachu (end of trek). 22. Drive from Nikachu to Thimphu 23. Sightseeing in Thimphu. Evening drive to Paro 24. Departure from Paro.
- An experienced local leader plus support crew
- Bhutan flights and transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Hotel or lodge accommodation in Kathmandu and Bhutan
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Bhutanese visa costs
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for drivers and trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Read 3701 timesPublished in Trekking
- Country: Bhutan
- Activities: Trekking
- No. of Days: 3 - 4 Weeks
Latest from AdministratorMore in this category: Chomolhari Trek »
More in this Category
House No. 391, First Floor, Narshing Chowk
Thamel Marga (Opposite to KIST Bank)
P.O. Box 10471
Telephone: +977-4248193 (Office)
FAX: +977-4248193 (Office)
Cell Direct: +977-9841532370 (Santosh Dhakal)
Cell Direct: +977-9841263088 (Ram Hari Khadka)
Cell Direct: +971528292795 (Govinda Luitel - Dubai Contact Office)